Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Fun

We have had such a wonderful week! I had to share a few pictures of our family fun. I signed the kids up for the Summer Reading Program.  The triplets love going to the library, and they LOVE being read to.  Will prefers to go across the hall to the community center, but he likes the library, too.  I am usually able to coax him into the library by taking him directly to the books about sports.
Will passed an exciting milestone, he checked out his own books for the first time without Mom's help! I gave him his library card, he waited in line, gave the librarian his card, and checked out his books by himself while I looked for books for the triplets.  He was very proud of his accomplishment.  He told me he would now like to carry his own wallet with his own library card.
We are also spending a lot of time playing outside in the front and back yard, and at the park.  They cannot get enough of being outside! I am going to need to buy stock in sunblock!



Loving the Omaha Public Library Summer Reading Program


Going out for ice cream

Holding hands walking to the ice cream shop

Eva eats ice cream

Nora is not so sure

Waiting for Daddy to bring them some ice cream




Running through the slip and slide

Triplet fun


The Farrington Four



No comments:

Post a Comment