Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post

Steve and I wanted to start a blog to keep everyone up-to-date with news on Will and the triplets.
At our last doctor's appointment the ultra-sound technician guessed that baby C is a girl (with about 85% certainty), but was not sure about the other two. The doctor and the technician think they may be able to determine the sex of the other two at our next appointment on Tuesday 2/3.
At my Tuesday 2/3 appointment I will be 14 weeks. I have gained a total of 12 pounds so far. (I should gain a little more than one pound a week, for a total of 50-60 pounds in the end.) My nausea has subsided quite a bit. I am still very tired, but overall I am feeling pretty good :)
Will and I talked about how the babies in Mommy's tummy would come live at our house after they are born. He said, "No. The babies can live at Jeri Beth's house." (Jeri Beth is Will's daycare provider.) Later he told me that it was okay with him if the babies live at "Will's house." It always cracks me up when he refers to himself in the third person. He seems to be slowly warming up to the idea of having siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment