Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Appointment





I had my 14 week appointment today. Everything looks good. I have gained another pound. From crown to rump each baby is about 3 inches long (about 4 inches from head to toe). No boy parts were seen on any of the babies on this ultrasound. (Baby A never really gave us a look). They suspect that they may all be girls, but said it is too soon to tell for sure.
I asked Will if he would be okay with three sisters. He said, "Okay. They can stay in my room." We assured him that we would put them in their own room. He looked disappointed, so we explained that we did not want the babies to wake him up at night. I do not think he has any idea what he is in for.
Will is still doing a great job with his potty training. He stays dry all day, during naps, and most nights. I hope our next three are half as good as he is!
I added ultrasounds of each baby and one of the three together.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura,
    My mom emailed me the link to your blog. This will be a fun one to keep up with. My fiance Holly is blogging about our training for a half marathon a few weeks before our wedding. (www.sweatybride.blogspot.com)
    It looks like Will is going to need to grow big and strong to protect all his future sisters. We look forward to having him in our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura,
    how beautiful! thank you for sharing the site with me! I can't wait to follow them as they grow. my family will keep praying that everything goes well!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete