Friday, June 5, 2009

31 weeks 3 days

The doctor told me today that he thinks I will deliver within 7 to 10 days (that will put me at about 32 1/2 to 33 weeks). A, B, and C look healthy. All three are receiving a good blood supply. He told me their weights may not change much at this point, because space is limited. (Believe me, space is limited!)
I know the longer I go the less time they will have to spend in the NICU. I was really hoping to make it to at least 33 weeks. I thought June 16th (my Aunt Teresa's birthday) seemed like a good day to welcome Farrington triplets to the world.

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    Please post pictures of the babies when they come on First Class. I've been trying to check as much as I can and then I call Anne to let her know how you are doing! Will talk to you soon! Can't wait to see them and you! Praying that all is going well!
    Jill Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura:
    Wow...I am so glad the babies are doing so well! I can't get into my school email for some reason here at home, so I thought today...well, google her blog!!! I would guess you are all getting very anxious! : ) My thoughts are with you, Will and Steve.
    Shari Wit

    ReplyDelete