Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Appointment

The doctor said things are quickly moving along. He said I may be able to make it to 33 weeks (7 more days). Time will tell. I go back Friday for another check.
He did not do measurements today, so I don't have any baby weight updates. He will take measurements and make weight estimates on Friday.
Steve took some new 32 week belly pictures today (of me, not him). I will post them on the blog soon.

Meanwhile, we are trying to prepare Will for his big trip. Friday morning he will be flying to Norfolk, Virginia with Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle Bill, where he will serve as ring bearer in my cousin Billy Colonna's wedding. Will is very excited. I, on the other hand, am having a hard time with the idea of parting with him (even if it is just for three days). I wish I could go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment