Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Appointment

I am officially 17 weeks and approximately a little more than half way through my pregnancy. I am still feeling pretty well overall.

The doctor said that babies A and B are girls and C .........they think is a boy! All three were active and healthy, although they are starting to look pretty crowded. I still feel that A and B (the girls) are identical, but they will not be able to tell for sure until after they are born since we chose not to go through amniocentesis tests for each (too risky).

The babies looked great. I, on the other hand, had a very high heart rate, and my blood pressure was up, too. The doctor decided to get some blood work in order to check my blood count (to see if I am anemic) and my thyroid function. I have another appointment this Friday to check my blood pressure and heart rate again. If the blood tests come back okay, and my heart rate is still too high, Dr. Robertson will send me to the cardiologist on Friday for some more tests. In the mean time I will be relaxing with my feet up (except when I am at school or playing with Will) and trying to avoid Obama speeches, etc. in hopes that my heart rate will return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment