Tuesday, May 12, 2009

28 Weeks

Today at my appointment, the doctor said that I have started having frequent, regular contractions. They debated about whether to admit me or send me home to strict bed rest. In the end they chose the strict bedrest (which means laying on my side and occasional bathroom privileges) and an increase my medication . I have to go back to the office in 24 hours to see if the medicine is doing the trick. My next appointment is tomorrow at 2:00. I may be admitted then if the contractions have not subsided.
The good news is that the babies all still appear very healthy, happy, and active. Last week Baby C was breech and Baby B was head down. Now Baby C is head down and Baby B is breech. Who says they don't have room to move around in there?
Steve and Will are hanging in there too. I will try to update everyone as soon as I am done with my appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment