Tuesday, May 19, 2009

29 Weeks!

I have made it another week! I am now 29 weeks and 1 day. The doctor has not given me a goal (as far as, how long to go) except to say that they want to hold off labor for as long as possible. They told me they would take me off the meds at 34 weeks if I had not delivered yet. I don't think that will be an issue.
I have survived a whole week of being in the hospital. Steve and Will are surviving, too. Will went to the girls state soccer game with Aunt Ruth, Uncle Seth, and cousins Nell and Luke. He had a wonderful time.
Steve came up to the hospital and ate dinner with me while Will was at the game. I am hanging in there!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Farrington, it's Ayana! :) We miss you soo much and I hope that everything is okayy with the triplets. I know it's hard laying on your back for the next six weeks! (Mrs. Gibilisco told me you had to) Have a great summer and I'm dying to know the names of your kids!!! Miss you again, and hope to see you sometime next year. Thanks for everything..:)
    Ayana Edmonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Farrington! It's Alexis. Well just wanted to congragulate you before school ends. I hope that your back doesn't ache that much. Mrs. Gibilisco told the class that you had to lie on a bed for 6 weeks. Ouch. Well, we really miss you. We wish that you could have stayed. It hasnt been easy for us, but we pulled through. Thank you for all of that support and dedication that you gave to the class. Even though we were bad sometimes, you still managed with us. I hope that your triplets are healthy, and I can't wait till you tell the class their names! Well I'll probably see you next year. Thanks again.
    Love,
    Alexis Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    I hope you didn't mind that I let the honors class write you a little something today. It's Thursday and not many kids are in school but you would be happy to know that there were still a lot of your freshmen that did show up. Yippee.

    I can't imagine how boring it would be to stay in the hospital for that length of time. Take care. I'm thinking of you all the time. I can't imagine how busy you will be.

    Carol G.

    ReplyDelete