Friday, May 22, 2009

Feeling Better

Okay, they have finally turned my "mag" (magnesium sulfate) to a low enough level that I feel like my old self again. That stuff is brutal!

I have been actually smiling, and enjoying doing some things, like emailing, doing the crossword puzzle from the paper, watching Chloe on the Doggie Daycare Camera, and chatting on the phone (even if I have to lay here on my side the whole time).

The docs said that I would have another ultrasound today, but they decided to wait until tomorrow morning. I haven't had any contractions in a couple days, which is excellent news. I am glad to know that the medicines are working.

I am also very happy that my parents and my brother are coming to visit for the long weekend!
I am 29 weeks and 3 days. I can't wait to make it to week 30. That just sounds so much further along than, 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment