Friday, April 17, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

My appointment today went very well. The bed rest and medication are working just as the doctor had wanted. Things seem to have stabilized, and even improved.
I have only been on bed rest for one full day (yesterday) and already my blood pressure was nice and low, and my heart rate was the lowest it has been since my early weeks of pregnancy.
It is very difficult for me to give up my job that I love, I already miss my students, and my teacher friends. It has been even harder to watch Steve (who does SO much already) do everything while I sit idly by. Most of all my heart feels heavy when I have to miss out on doing things with Will.
It is going to bed be difficult to be on bed rest, but to get the news that things are looking better was very uplifting. Now, if I can make it about ten more weeks and have three healthy babies, it will all be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. hiya Mrs. Farrington! :) it's Deanna, i have a blog for Mr. Wilson's class (but i think i'm going to use it after)
    Anyway, how are things? bed rest sounds really boring :P i would suggest reading a series of books to keep you occupied :)
    We all miss you in Honors Biology!

    ReplyDelete